SP2 Twin Pump Booster set
Twin pump Constant pressure cold water booster sets are designed to increase the pressure of the water services within a building where the existing feed tank or incoming mains are not capable of supplying suitable system pressure. Incorporating ESERIES inverter driven variable speed pumps, which continually vary the motor speed to match the changing demand, whilst maintaining a default minimum system pressure.
This mode of operation, adjusting the pump's motor speed to meet the building's flow requirements, reduces the power consumption dramatically.
Our multiple pump booster sets are arranged for operation as duty pump, with assist or standby pumps, this can be up to 3 pumps. All are programmed to run in a staged cascade operation as the flow demand increases and similarly as demand decreases.
All pumps are assembled on a common base frame with all necessary valves and fittings to ensure ease of installation, efficient and reliable operation. However bespoke booster sets are available.
- 304 Stainless steel WRAS approved pumps.
- BMS Volt Free Contacts
- Automatic Cascade mode
- Dry run protection
- 304/316 Stainless steel manifolds and fittings
- Brass nickel plated WRAS approved ball valves
- Union fittings on suction and discharge for easy disassemble
- PWB 24 litres WRAS approved pressure vessel
- Glycerine filled pressure gauge
- Common powder coated base plate
- All wired, tested and programmed prior dispatch
Individual Dimensional 3D drawings on request
230v~1ph~50hz +/- 10%
400v~3ph~50hz +/- 10%
Twin Pump Set Performance:
Max Flow: 6.6 litres / sec
Max Pressure: 9.0 Bar
ESERIES Variable Speed Controller:
ESERIES Variable Speed Controller mounted in discharge pipework complete with LCD display to indicate system overview and operating parameters. Complete with:
- Automatic changeover of duty pump.
- Volt free contacts for remote alarm.
- Provision for wiring of low level float switch.
- Built in protection against dry running, over current and over temperature.
- Working temperatures of 0 - 60°C